Friday, September 23, 2016

Birthday Recap 2016: Part 1


This past week was my birthday and I am so blessed to have a wife and kids that really know me and know what I like. I'm sure it helped that I dropped a few hints here and there. It was a great birthday spent with the fam. Well, let's dig in and take a look at what I unwrapped this year in Part 1 of the 2016 Birthday Recap!
 Ghostbusters Mymoji: Sad Winston (Funko, 2016)
Science Fiction Vinyl Figure: Cylon (Funko, 2015)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Vinyls: Donatello (Loyal Subjects, 2015)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles T-Machines: Donnie in Speed Demon (Playmates, 2015)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Surprise Mini-Fig: Movie Donatello (Playmates, 2016)
Disney DuckTales T-Shirt
Gremlins Pop! Vinyl Figure (Funko, 2012)
Concussion starring Will Smith (Sony Pictures, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment