Friday, August 12, 2016

Ghostbusters Scratch Off!

Took the family on a little vacation last week and ran into 7-11 to grab us up some Slurpees. While paying at the counter, I looked down at the see through counter lottery scratch off area and there it was...The Ghostbusters Lottery ticket! You can win up to $20,000 if one of your numbers matches the lucky winning number. I can't wait to see if I can get rich or die trying!
Halfway through and no matching numbers! That's okay, I've still got 5 more chances at glory!
DAMMIT! Not a winner! Well at least I got this cool Ghostbusters card to add to the junk collection my wife keeps trying to get me to throw out. Hopefully I can find more of these at the local gas station convenience stores?
New Jersey Lottery Commercial (90s)

No comments:

Post a Comment