Friday, June 24, 2016

Ghostbusters: Ecto Minis Part 2

 
 Picked up a few more Ghostbusters: Ecto Minis blind bags at Wal-Mart recently in hopes of finding a Terror Dog. Like I said in a past post, I was hesitant to buy these because of the price and size of the figures. When I did finally pick some up, I was very happy I did. The sculpts were on point, the paint job was excellent and they all have some sort of Glow-In -The-Dark feature to them. I liked them so much, that I bought some more. Here's what lurked inside the packs I picked up:
 Egon Spengler from the GB Classics. He has glow in the dark glasses! I was glad to pull this figure. It has a soft spot in me because of the recent passing of Harold Ramis. Really miss his style of humor.
Jillian Holtzmann from the 2016 Ghostbusters. Once again, she has glow in the dark glasses. Looks like I pulled the 2 scientists from the group. Only complaint about this figure is that it seems too fragile. Probably because the girl buster figs are a lot thinner than the rest of them? Otherwise it is a nice pull.
Finally! I got the Terror Dog! I am saying this is the Louis Tully version. So excited for this guy. They never made a Terror Dog toy in the original Real Ghostbusters line and I missed picking up the NECA toys that were released in 2004. Now I finally own a minion of Gozer!
In the end, I am EXTREMELY HAPPY with what I got from these Ghostbusters: Ecto Minis packs. We'll see if I pick up anymore, since I finally got what I was hunting for. I would like to grab the Ecto Plasm can with the girl version of Slimer though? Yes, that is the 30th Anniversary Ghostbusters soundtrack on vinyl in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment